You can now add a note to your team’s confirmation and cancellation emails.
We know that every organization has its own needs when it comes to hotels. From reimbursement forms to special check-out instructions, we want to empower your team with the tools for seamless communication during the booking process.
Based on valuable user feedback, we’ve added a new feature for this kind of personalized instruction. Admins can now create and include custom messages on system-generated emails sent to users, coordinators, or other admins on their account.
How to Add a Custom Message
- Go to the “Configuration” page from the top navigation menu.
- Click on the “Notifications” tab.
- Select which role(s) should receive this custom message (users, coordinators, and/or admins).
- Choose whether your custom message should go to specific payment-type users (direct bill and/or credit card users).
- Choose whether this message will be added to confirmation or cancellation emails, or both.
- Enter and format your custom message.
- Click “Save.” You’re done!
Please note that this custom note will be included every time these emails are sent until you deselect them.