Traveling is often a social experience. Whether it’s for an upcoming family trip or a multi-day conference with coworkers, everyone has been the designated planner at one point or another. How do you share the hotels you’re considering to make a group decision? We at Hotel Engine are always looking for ways to make the planning and booking process easier, so we saw an opportunity.
You can now share hotel options with your colleagues, family, or friends directly from the Hotel Engine platform while you search. All it takes is a few clicks.
How to Share Hotels with Others on Hotel Engine
1. From the search results page, select the “+” icon at the top-left of a hotel you want to share.
2. A notification will pop up in the upper right corner of the screen to confirm your selection. Continue to select as many hotel options as you’d like to share.
3. Once you’re done, click the “Selected Hotels” tab at the top of your screen next to your username.
4. Click the blue “Share Hotels” button on the right-hand side. A pop-up window will let you enter your recipients’ email addresses and an optional message. Hit “Send Now,” and you’re done!
5. Your recipients will receive an email summarizing each hotel option you picked with a link to more details.
If you have any issues, please reach out to our Member Experience Team via phone (855.567.4683), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or live chat on the platform.
Happy trip planning!