The private hotel booking platform welcomes Rick DuLaney as Director of Global Sales and five account executives to the team.
DENVER (September 2018) – Hotel Engine, a private hotel booking platform built for business, is excited to announce six additions to its outside sales team to help continue the company’s rapid growth. Rick DuLaney joins as the new Director of Global Sales, along with five new account executives. DuLaney brings more than 25 years of sales and leadership experience to the position.
“Rick’s extensive track record and network of industry relationships has already been a great asset to Hotel Engine, and continues to be, as we grow our list of partnered companies and global user base,” says Jay Triplett, VP of Sales at Hotel Engine.
DuLaney has developed a strong focus on hotels and hospitality after working at G6 Hospitality, Focus Management Group, Texas Western, and Extended Stay Hotels. His main role at Hotel Engine will be to expand the platform’s user base and increase engagement by broadening the platform’s international exposure, integrations, and partnerships. DuLaney’s deep industry knowledge and lifelong passion for travel will be crucial in helping Hotel Engine meet the growing demand for its wholesale hotel rates and online expense management tools.
Since starting, DuLaney has brought on five new account executives, including:
- Maureen Gutierrez, CTA, a travel industry veteran with more than 25 years of sales experience in the hotels, tourism, and convention and visitors bureau industries within Texas;
- Anna Conlan, who has over 16 years of hospitality sales and management experience in business travel, full-service event management (including Hyatt and Starwood), and convention and visitors bureaus;
- Nabeela Jivraj, a seasoned sales and customer service representative for Compass, Upside Business Travel, G6 Hospitality, Marriott International, and Premier Hospitality Management;
- Newt Wright, a national sales manager with experience working for national brands like Marriott, Hilton, and IHG, as well as with pharmaceutical, technology, and manufacturing organizations; and
- Ivonne Gastelum, who brings over 14 years of hospitality sales experience with brands like Hilton and Marriott — most recently, she focused on B2B sales for G6 Hospitality within the Southwestern United States and Mexico.
For more information on Hotel Engine, and to gain access to deeply discounted hotel rates for your business, visit www.hotelengine.com.